In every season doesn’t matter what Summer, Winter, Autumn or anything else. We always need a homemade moisturizer for oily skin, it is nothing like that I am against the moisturizer what brands are selling there are numerous type of moisturizer but I prefer to have homemade moisturizer for oily skin.
So the question occurs how to make Homemade moisturizer for Oily Skin type.
There are a few steps which you need to follow to have a skin like me:
Ingredients you need :
- Aloe Vera gel for a homemade moisturizer for oily skin
- Rose Water for a homemade moisturizer for oily skin
- Tea tree oil for a homemade moisturizer for oily skin
- And One container
Video on how to make Homemade Moisturizer for oily Skin
Steps to follow to make Homemade Moisturizer for oily Skin:
- Take two spoons of Aloe Vera gel for making homemade moisturizer for oily skin, you can grow the plant at your home if not then there are many homemade or natural aloe vera gel is available for a homemade moisturizer for oily skin.
- Add + 2 Spoon of Rose Water to it. Again grow the plant at home and you can have it natural rose water otherwise DABUR is the best company for rosewater for making homemade moisturizer for oily skin.
- Add few drops 3 to 4 drops of TEA TREE OIL. for this you have to order it from any sort of online shopping app or from the convenient store or natural store which can provide tea tree oil for making homemade moisturizer for oily skin.
- Now mix them all but make sure do not mix it more as it will grow the bubbles.
- It is ready to use and just to make sure I have an extra tip for you here.
Massage it gently on your face instead of just applying as it will create little warmness on your skin and easily absorb into the face so that it ill not be sticky and you will not feel you have applied anything like a homemade moisturizer for your oily skin.